Are you suffering from obesity in the thigh area to the point where they appear stuck together?
Here are 7 exercises that will help you get rid of the stuck thighs:
- Lie down on the ground and lean on one side. Lift your thigh upwards and repeat the exercise five times. Then wait for five seconds before repeating it for another five consecutive times, for at least fifteen minutes. Flip your body to the other side and repeat the process with the other thigh.
- Stand upright and then lower yourself down as if you were sitting. Keep your body and back straight in this position for twenty seconds, then rise again. Repeat the exercise ten times, leaving a ten-second interval between each exercise.
- Place a box or a raised support under your feet, not exceeding twenty centimeters in height. Put your hands on your hips, then move from right to left, lifting one of your feet onto the raised box each time. Continue the exercise for at least half an hour daily.
- Stand with your back against a support, and bend your thighs on top of each other. Maintain this position for ten seconds, then lower your thighs together downwards while keeping them tense during the descent. Repeat the exercise ten times in a row, leaving a ten-second break between each repetition.
- Lower your body downwards, leaning on one of your knees, while the thigh is stretched backward. Maintain this position for five seconds, then switch to the other thigh, and so on. Repeat the exercise seven times daily.
- Support your body on your hands and knees, with your face downward. Then, raise your thigh upwards as if you are kicking something above you. Maintain this position for ten seconds, then rest for five seconds, and repeat the exercise using both thighs.
- Lean on your buttocks, then straighten your back at a sharp angle. Extend your arms forward, then press your buttocks and lift both thighs upwards. Maintain this position for at least seven seconds, then rest for five seconds, and repeat the exercise at least ten times daily.